Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Insight by Damaris 

Greetings family,
this week I derived the insight from a 3 card spread and a collective aura scan.
Here are the results:
Walking away from relationships, old ideas, jobs, etc. can be stressful when we obsess about the future.
The readings say that this obsession can break down our immune system making us vulnerable to illness and anxiety related malfunctions within our bodies.
**Obsession about the future is connected to worry and the delusional thinking of failure.

The remedy:
1) be super proactive this week. In doing so, you will "run into" signs that confirm you are on the correct path
2) increase b-vitamin foods and get vitamin D, Iron, zinc, calcium-magnesium ... Or just increase your trace minerals. This can bring back emotional balance and support the immune system as a tool for prevention
3) stay away from the "I cant-ers" and those whom you know are Not on your team, yet pretend to be
4) take a spiritual bath to assist with the opening of new roads
5) create a new powerful identity. Out with the old, in with the new
Make it a powerful week!
1♥

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete